Credit: Abha Misra
Corporate philanthropy often reflects corporate priorities, and for many companies, corporate gifts are an integral part of their strategy to enhance their reputation with students, faculty, and administration. Caltech's OTTCP will work with your company to ensure your giving supports your business goals while enabling the Institute to meet its primary educational responsibility.
Corporate benefits may include:
- Regular contact with researchers
- Targeted research and early notification of findings
- Additional collaboration opportunities
- Acknowledgements in scholarly articles
- Increased awareness on campus of company
Research grants provide unrestricted funding for an academic division, scientific discipline, or research center.
For more information about gifts, please fill out our Corporate Engagement Survey, or contact a member of the OTTCP team. For more information on the research taking place at Caltech, visit our academic division websites.